What is the EU’s ‘taxonomy’ for sustainable finance, and will states agree on it?
- How will China control its methane emissions?
- Year in review: China’s climate goals withstand heat
- Thai trash collectors threatened by continued waste imports
- How can China help South Africa achieve a just transition?
- Rooftop solar to roll out on China’s public buildings
- China to stop building new coal power projects overseas
Latin America, the environment and China: what to expect in 2022
From elections to electric vehicles and international relations, experts from across Latin America pick the stories to watch in the year aheadRead on Diálogo Chino
How ocean management in Antarctica has integrated climate change
Some ocean management organisations are bringing climate change into decision-making, with Antarctica’s CCAMLR a pioneerRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Chile wants to build an underwater cable to export energy to Asia. Can it?
The Antípodas project, which plans to transmit between 200 and 600 GW, does not yet have feasibility studies or a form of financingRead on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust