Indonesia’s omnibus law: a red flag for investors?
- Stalemate: sustainable palm oil struggles to take off in China
- Solar geoengineering: views from the Asia Pacific
- Is China edging away from a massive dam on the River Niger?
- EU presses ahead with tariff on embedded emissions
- Has the Biden summit jump-started climate action?
- Floating solar ready for take-off
Despite lawsuits and local protests, new coal-fired power plants are still being built on Java to supply an already saturated grid
Chile wants to protect part of high seas ahead of global treaty
President Sebastián Piñera has proposed creating a marine protected area in the Eastern Pacific, an area of vital importance for biodiversityRead on China Dialogue Ocean
China is setting up its first marine national parks
China’s national park system started on land, but marine national parks are following close behind – despite facing extra challengesRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Aligning finance with nature’s needs, in China and beyond
Our panellists explore China’s leadership on green finance, the role of data in mitigating biodiversity loss and the connective tissues required to secure the future of our planetChina Dialogue
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust