China’s no overseas coal pledge: 15 projects cancelled so far, but grey areas remain
- Belt and Road must align with Paris Agreement – government guidance
- Chinese standard tries to kickstart a sustainable rubber revolution
- As war drives up the price of palm oil, is sustainable production at risk?
- Weather ‘nowcasting’ serves Kenyan farmers
- Opinion: Silence on land degradation when alarms should be sounding
- Olympic gains: Study highlights China’s progress on air pollution since 2008
An Amazon indigenous village’s flight from sprawling soy
Not for the first time, the indigenous village of Khikatxi has relocated deeper into the rainforest to preserve its health and wellbeing. Will it be the last?Read on Diálogo Chino
Palau ocean conference pledges $16 billion to safeguard marine health
The Our Ocean Conference, hosted for the first time by a small island developing state, secured hundreds of high-level commitments on ocean health, productivity and protectionRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Can China’s Amazon footprint evolve into a greener partnership?
China has become a major stakeholder in the Amazon region’s infrastructure and exports. Its new domestic orientation to ‘ecological civilisation’ brings some hope of greening the trade partnershipRead on Diálogo Chino
China replaces fuel subsidies with responsible fishing payments
China has ended 15 years of fuel subsidies and started subsidising responsible fishing behaviour. Zhou Wei investigates, and makes some suggestions for implementation.Read on China Dialogue Ocean
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust